3) Why are some episode streams starred while others have a video camera icon?
Starred streams are files uploaded under the MyRunningMan.com account on the respective file hosts and are regularly checked to make sure they are not broken. Also, from episode #362 and onwards, they are MyRunningMan.com-exclusive hardsubs without any watermarks or ads.
4) How do I report a broken stream or unsynced subtitles?
You can post a comment on the episode page, @ us on Twitter (@myrunningmancom), or send a message in our Discord chat.
5) What are the episode stream details?
The stream host (openload.co/streamango.com) is shown beside a globe icon, with the uploader in brackets beside it. If you hover on this label, you will see when the stream was last added/updated.
6) What is the green "Episode Spotlight" box in the bottom-right corner?
Files are deleted by the stream host after 60 days of inactivity. Episodes that are soon-to-be deleted are highlighted in this green box in order for them to be watched and saved from deletion.
7) How do I hide my username from an episode page when I mark an episode as favorited/watched?